A streamlined media design & consultation house with the main customer base being small to medium sized businesses. Services are offered in both digital and print mediums.
In-house recording, mixing, and mastering services for music, voice-over's, and advertisements. All sound related projects are ProTools based and are transferable to any ProTools equipped 3rd party studio for further processing if desired.
To get the right results, we start by asking the right questions. This is a crucial step in development as this sets the building blocks of the project in place. Here is a brief summary of our development process:
STEP 1: Review project's current state
STEP 2: Identify objectives
STEP 3: Create and execute a plan
STEP 4: Review final product
When working a project, care is taken to ensure all decisions are made to benefit the client to the fullest. Through the cumulative efforts of the Shiny House Team, we offer quality and not quantity.
Our philosophy is to be a part of YOUR team for the entire duration of the project timeline. This is accomplished by keeping minimal active clients (normally 2 to 4 at any given time per member).
By learning about your business and what makes it unique, we are able to provide highly effective products and services.
The team members of Shiny House are conveniently located in and around the Greater Toronto Area. Being centrally located in the downtown core, other major urban centres such as London, Hamilton, and Niagara Falls are all close at hand.
While in-person meetings are preferred (especially for initial project planning), business may be conducted through telephone and email if necessary for quick, efficient, and recorded communication over long distance.
To contact us for further information and/or to request a no obligation project outline form, please click here.
• Site Design / Layout
• Web Content Management System (WCMS) Wikipedia
• Wordpress Integration Wikipedia
• Email Newsletter Design &Deployement
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Wikipedia
• News / Press Release Area
• Flash Elements
• Form To Email Submission
• Corporate Brochures
• Pamphlets & Inserts
• Business Card Design
• Print Advertisement (Magazine / Newspaper)
• Flyers / Menus
• Product Packaging
• Employee Training Material
• Media Sleeve Art
• Video Documentation
• On-Location Video Capture
• Video Enhancing, Editing, & Production
• Video Documentation
• On-Location Photography
• Still Life & Product Photography
• Photo Enhancement & Restoration
• Element / Object Removal
• Red-Eye Removal
• Cropping, Enhancing, & Editing
• Corporate Identity & Public Image Design
• Logo consultation (Design & Redesign)
• Copy Proofing & Editing
• Instrument Tracking
• Vocal Tracking
• Mixed-Source Rhythms (Digital / Acoustic)
• Styles: Pop, Dancehall, Club, House
• Audio Books
• Radio & Music-on-Hold Spots
• Dialogue Editing
• Instructional Material
• Track Push / Placement
• Promotional Material Design
• Radio Friendliness/Compatibility Adjustments
• Sequencer: Avid (ProTools)
• Interface: Avid
• Mic Pre's / Compression: Universal Audio, FMR
• Power Conditioning: Furman
• Microphones: Neumann, Shure
• Nearfields / Sub: Yamaha
• Vintage Analog Synthesis: Roland
• Guitars & Bass: Fender, Martin, Epiphone
• Amplification: Fender